Monday, February 8, 2010

I Hit My Head Bad Pain In Head Hit Head Hard, Headache, Dizziness?

Hit head hard, headache, dizziness? - i hit my head bad pain in head

Yesterday I had my head pretty hard when you play a game to get money. I was blindfolded, like any other girl, we were running very fast and push each other. I have all the pain. Headache, the stars, hit me toothache, and very bad at it. the concern for my headache (mild) and nausea (mild), and dizziness.

Help? if it seriously? What should I do?

3 comments:

DocHenry said...

You probably have a concussion ... but symptoms of a concussion is usually not so long. I like going to the emergency room to have a scan to make sure that everything goes well.

I hope you're well!

sin m said...

If you have a headache with dizziness and nausea after the collision with the head, you have access to the emergency room. This could have serious consequences, and prevention is better than cure. First Aid

hkeel505... said...

sin m say, learn better to see a doctor immediately, you lose a second.

Post a Comment