Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Womens Bmi Vs Age Uk HELP! Cerazette- Womens Views?

HELP! Cerazette- womens views? - womens bmi vs age uk

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I am in a dilemma, for years used microgyon changed due to changes in mood, Marvelon and pulled within 2 months it took a week with even more terrible headache ... just been prescribed Cerazette. Well, I was warned that he could bleed for a long time and opportunity (what happened before), and weight gain (I worked hard to make half a stone at a lower BMI as heart disease in the family, etc..)
My concern is, I take this pill for the most disadvantaged (and the risk of a further series of headaches, weight gain, decreased libido, bleeding at random, limited time) to take the pill or using condoms (with perhaps spermacide ?). Finally, I do not want children, but do not want to endanger my health in the long run. My husband, supplies, etc., but ultimately, your body to be destroyed by hormones again!
Thank you again

0 comments:

Post a Comment