Sunday, December 13, 2009

Portable 13 Inch Lcd Tv Deciding Between A Mini Laptop And A 13 Inch?

Deciding between a Mini Laptop and a 13 inch? - portable 13 inch lcd tv

I am programming. I already have on your desk, which is definitely amazing. You can do what I must do, and then some.

I will also bring a laptop with me again for portability. I have not decide between the Dell Mini (10 ") and standard laptop 13". All I want to use it for research (internet Brousing) Messanging moment, and not write (compile / run) code. My question.

A. What do you think a Dell Mini can run Left 4 Dead? This is the only thing to bring, could be a problem. I can not live without them, and seems not really a heck of a lot, it just would be nice to play with friends in her room.

B. How Portable is a 13 "compared to a Mini? The point of the Mini is only able to use the thing and go.

C. If the mini has a slot for a map and share wireless broadband? I know the 13 would. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment