Saturday, December 26, 2009

Balance Transfer Bad Credit I Need A Balance Transfer Credit Card But I Have Bad Credit.Do Any One Know Where I Can Get One At?

I need a balance transfer credit card but i have bad credit.Do any one know where i can get one at? - balance transfer bad credit

I want a better answer for you, but it will be difficult.

We find ourselves at a moment when the card issuers tighten credit for people with bad credit. They emit fewer cards, upper and lower limits for people with credit problems.

The days of easy and cost balance transfers are much higher. Many companies require card 2 or 3 percent of the total, is transmitted and does not cover transfer fees.

You can spend your time trying to improve on your credit card. Get a series of payments on time and at his belt, and then click Apply.

My team of reporters at CreditCards.com just put bundle of stories on balance transfers credit card to help you understand better. Here are the most important room: http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-b ...

Best of luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment